E2 Forum Frankfurt: Become an exhibitor now!
The planning for the upcoming E2 Forum Frankfurt on 21 and 22 September 2022 is gathering pace: Registration for exhibitor participation at the Innovation Forum for Elevator and Escalator Technology is now open.
Exhibiting at E2 Forum Frankfurt: That makes it unique for you
- Cross-industry and future-oriented: The E2 Forum Frankfurt connects the E2 industry with decision-makers in the real estate industry, building management and building services technologies. This makes the E2 Forum a unique contact platform for cross-sector dialogue, future-oriented topics and networking.
- Find new business contacts – make and expand existing contacts: Meet high-ranking visitors with decision-making responsibilities from the real estate industry and management of private and public buildings, from specialist planning, building services engineering and operation, as well as from technical supervision authorities.
- Attractive conference format with exhibition area: Benefit from the modular offer of complete stands. It includes a representative information stand (in five equipment formats) combined with at least one topical lecture in the conference, vouchers and other benefits. Present your company and your solution concepts cost-effectively and without major planning effort.
- The networking evening as an important concept component creates a relaxed atmosphere and, thus, optimal conditions for networking between visitors and exhibitors, industries and personalities.
- Take advantage of the benefits that Frankfurt am Main offers you – as a trade fair venue for intelligent building technologes and as an international conference venue in a central location in the heart of Germany, Europe and the global flow of data and business!
Your exhibition stand at E2 Forum Frankfurt
You would like to exhibit at the E2 Forum Frankfurt – cost-efficiently and without much planning effort?
Benefit from our complete stand packages and choose from five different stand options that offer you and your customers the right environment for business networking.
The marketing centre for your trade fair presence: For the first time in 2022, we offer you a media package that assists you in achieving your year-round marketing presence on the channels of the E2 Forum.Information for exhibitors
Save the Date E2 Forum Frankfurt 2022
Buy your ticket
Participation in the conference is included in the visitor ticket fees. Tickets are valid on both days and are available in the online ticket shop. Attendees may profit by an early ticket fee of 400 euros upon registration until 31 July 2022. Tickets purchased from 1 August 2022 on will cost 450 euros.
Uplifting opportunities in India
Become a part of one of the fastest growing markets for the construction sectors. Explore lucrative sourcing and trade alliance opportunities in the Indian subcontinent at the 9th edition of International Elevator and Escalator (IEE) Expo, Mumbai. The fair will present technological innovations in architectural mobility solutions alongwith insightful technical seminars and E2 Forum, Mumbai held alongside.
6. – 8.9.2022, Jio World Convention Centre, Mumbai, IndiaKnow more about IEE Expo, India
Conference 2022: Topics
‘Innovation, digitalisation and sustainability: Opportunities for buildings of today and tomorrow´ - is the title of the conference on both days of the E2 Forum Frankfurt.’Please find a preview on current topics moving the industry
Convincing facts: visitor satisfaction
The first event in 2018 achieved high levels of visitor satisfaction: 93 % of visitors saw it as highly relevant to their own work and there was a 95 % satisfaction rating among conference participants regarding the quality of the speakers. Visitors were particularly impressed by the presence of market leaders.
"For us, the focus in September will be on presenting and discussing our digital elevator solutions – from planning and operating to digital media in the elevator.”
"The modernisation of elevator systems goes hand in hand with high demands in terms of technology and aesthetics – for the car as well as for the car or landing door that is visible from the outside. Architecture, specialist planning and building management can look forward to appealing and cost-effective solutions."
“The digitalisation of the past two years in the general working environment has made it clear to us that we have to think and act in a more modern and future-oriented way. There is potential especially in the area of emergency call and control systems. Digitalisation can make a decisive contribution to further lowering barriers with regard to communication in elevator emergency calls, among other things."
"The industry has come through the corona crisis well thanks to stable development in the construction industry. As a result, the topic of personal safety has also taken on a new significance. Also, the energy and climate policy discussion is on the manufacturers’ agenda. Digitalisation and material efficiency are setting the direction here for smarter mobility and usability, better comfort, more safety and first-class system availability."
Further statements on the E2 Forum Frankfurt can be found here.
E2 Forum Frankfurt organiser & partner
The E2 Forum Frankfurt is organised by Messe Frankfurt with the support of the German Elevators and Escalators Division of the VDMA (Association of German Machine and Plant Manufacturers).
Elevate your global success
In addition to E2 Forum Frankfurt, the Messe Frankfurt international portfolio for elevator and escalator technology also includes IEE Expo in Mumbai, E2 Forum Mumbai resp. New Delhi as well as E2 Forum Milano and Buenos Aires.
All for Technology Fairs
We are physically and digitally on duty for your trade fair presence: Our entire team in Messe Frankfurt's Technology business division is at your service and sends its warmest greetings!
Looking back on E2 Forum 2018
- ALGI Alfred Giehl GmbH & Co. KG Hydraulik- und Maschinenbau
- Aufzugwärter GmbH
- Blain Hydraulics GmbH
- Blue Kit Factory GmbH
- Bosch Service Solutions GmbH
- BRAUN Aufzugtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- BTR GmbH
- BUCHER HYDRAULICS GmbH
- CEDES AG
- Control Techniques GmbH
- Danfoss GmbH
- Dongnan Elevator
- Dynamic Components GmbH
- GEBHARDT Fördertechnik GmbH
- Henning GmbH & Co. KG
- Kleemann Aufzüge GmbH
- Kollmorgen Steuerungstechnik GmbH
- KONE GmbH Aufzüge, Rolltreppen und Automatiktüren
- Meiller Aufzugtüren GmbH
- OSMA - Aufzüge Albert Schenk GmbH & Co. KG
- OTIS GmbH & Co. OHG Unternehmenszentrale Deutschland
- Riedl Aufzugbau GmbH & Co. KG
- RLS Wacon GmbH
- Schindler Deutschland AG & Co. KG
- SERAPID DEUTSCHLAND GmbH
- SIEMENS AG
- thyssenkrupp Aufzüge GmbH
- TÜV AUSTRIA SERVICES GMBH
- UPDOWN Ingenieurteam für Fördertechnik
- UVIS UV-Innovative Solutions GmbH
- Vestner Aufzüge GmbH
- WITTUR GmbH